Aromatherapy, which is still not a widespread field of natural medication in Hungary, is based on the use of volatile oils. The developement of our bath culture revived the use of volatile oils, their curing effect is no longer debated by anyone. Their use is both pleasant and useful. The essential oils contained in the foam baths are absorbed through the skin and, when vapour is inhaled, they also elicite their effect through the central nervous system by being absorbed from the nose and the lungs.
Volatile oils possess very intensive scent and have an extremely complex effect. Their excellent antibiotic, disinfacting and antiphlogistic properties are rather useful in case of internal (circulatory, respiratory, digestive organs) and external infectious diseases (mouth, nose, ear and skin problems) as well. They are effective in releasing the stressed nervous system and in refreshening the body and the soul.
Silanus Aromatherapeutic products are produced only of natural, pure volatile oils, thus possess the favourable impacts of these. The concentrate forms save You from preparing your own mixture. The bath is suggested to take 15 minutes in water of 37° C.
– Achillea: sedative, against gynecological inflammation
– Eucalyptus: in case of cold, respiratory complaints
– Lavender: antiseptic, palliative, sedative
– Myrtle: after sports, relaxes muscle
– Sage: general controller of operation, facilitates motion
– Thyme: restorative, facilitates respiration in case of col